Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fuge Winter Weekend

What a whirlwind of a weekend! (I like alliteration, can't you tell?) I had a wonderful time at Ridgecrest, NC this weekend performing for Fuge Winter Weekend. Almost 30 amazing staffers led students in Bible study, Michael Spooner of Nashville, TN led worship and Gary Morgan, pastor of Mosaic church in Nashville shared the Word. What an honor it was to share the message of the Gospel alongside these guys! I was able to share a few sketches from my upcoming show Grace's Cafe...and they loved it! Several adults and students responded to the pieces and shared how the Lord touched them through the message of Grace's Cafe. I can't wait to debut the show next fall!

I left Ridgecrest today around 11 and made the six hour drive back to Nashville heading straight to the airport, and here I sit awaiting my flight for Athens, Greece. Well, technically I'm going to Washington/Dulles first, then Frankfurt, Germany and then Athens, but you know what I mean. :) All in all I'll be traveling for about 24 hours, please pray that I am able to sleep on the flight tonight! After all of the excitment this weekend, I'm fairly certain it won't be a problem.

I've got a few videos to edit from the past couple events so hopefully I'll get those posted soon, but I'll be posting Greece stuff (if I have internet) as soon as I can! Thank you for praying for our team, I am looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to work. Have a blessed week!

No comments: